Monday, March 31, 2008

Artist in Hiding Emerges

So I've got my artistic vision back! In the last two weeks, I've completed 2 new collages and have another in development. TJ and Peggy have been integral in helping me get back into the swing of things - also having additional free time while "working from home" helps, too. The next one in development is for a very good friend of mine....hopefully she will like it!

I'd like to try to further incorporate poetry into my art. I have a lot of material that I wrote as a teenager that I may be able to use going forward. I was so full of angst back then (not much different than now, I suppose.)

Anyway - here's to creative thought and artistic movement! Rock on!

1 comment:

LolaPeg said...

Very cool. I cannot wait to see the all of the new collages. I am glad you are on deviant now.