Sunday, November 11, 2007

439

First let me thank Lola for encouraging me to do this, before I get too far along into my first tirade.

Not sleeping well tonight. Was dumped earlier today by R who seemed to think that it is ok to breakup with somone over the phone. Someone who he claimed to love just a few days before. Men never cease to amaze me at their ability to waffle. They say they want a relationship, in fact, they pursue you to have a relationship, then once you commit, they freak out and run in the opposite direction.

The integrity of the men that I've dated is appaling. I don't know how I attract such idiots. This one in particular, R, is in the military and going to nursing school - you would think he would be an integral person, you know? But, in the end, he disapoints. Go figure.

What I hate the most is that I've exposed my son to this man and his children. And now my child has to feel what I feel - loss, abandonment, disapointment - and he has to deal with my horrible moodiness and depression around this right now. I'm so sad that I've put him through this.

3 comments:

LolaPeg said...

Grrrr. Men. The secret is to keep them guessing and never, ever commit 100%. ;) And always play the field. OH, I am joking...about playing the field.

Anonymous said...

Yargh. Men are just about worthless :-/ Those idiots give the rest of us a bad rap.

Oh yeah, thanks for dinner on Sunday! It rocked!

LolaPeg said...

Hey, dinner did rock! It was lots of fun.